Friday, April 16, 2010

Busy, busy

It's been another one of those weeks. In the past five days, I have:
  • Worked about 1000 hours
  • Gotten my hair highlighted
  • Visited my doctor
  • Had dinner and drinks with a good friend
  • Filed an extension for my 2009 income taxes
  • Taken my pooch to the vet
Whew! And it's not stopping any time soon. In the next few weeks, I will be:
  • Awaiting the delivery of a much needed (and desired) new clothes dryer (thanks be to my landlord)
  • Anticipating a visit with a good friend from home and her family
  • Attending a conference in the place of my birth
  • Going on vacation!
I really have been trying to be a more reliable blogger and for the most part, I think I've done pretty well. If I had to give myself a grade, I think I'm doing solid B work. Definite improvement even with the hectic schedule. I really am more productive when I have too much going on - I should probably talk to somebody about that. Anyway, I am proactively letting you, my dear readers, know that I will be posting more sporadically for the next few weeks.

I am sure I'll have lots to tell you when I get home from vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment